GlobeNet offers connectivity with direct low latency routes, and advanced IT infrastructure at its Datacenters and Landing Stations.
GlobeNet owns and operates a subsea cable network that spans more than 23,500 km. This international infrastructure has been serving customers in North and South America for over a decade, with capabilities and features that guarantee:
We own and manage our subsea infrastructure.
We’re the only provider that offers direct, low latency routes from New York City to São Paulo.
We operate a dual ring-protected fiber-optic cable system with network availability measured in excess of 99.99%, backed up by our carrier-class technical support.
Based on the latest Dense Wave Division Multiplexing (DWDM) technology, the network is already 100G ready, and subject to continual investment and upgrades.
GlobeNet’s network infrastruture includes
Cable Landing Stations (CLSs) in the following cities:
Boca Raton, Florida, USA
Rio de Janeiro, Brazildatacenter
St David’s, Bermuda
Tuckerton, New Jersey, USA
Direct, low latency routes
New York to São Paulo <108ms
New York to Rio de Janeiro <101ms
New York to Bogota <78ms
Miami to São Paulo <113ms
Miami to Rio de Janeiro <106ms
GlobeNet's datacenter in Barranquilla is a top-notch facility built to fulfill the requirements of the most demanding customers:
- ICREA Level IV designed datacenter
- International access to the U.S., Brazil, Bermuda and Venezuela via GlobeNet state-of-the-art network
- Host to major service providers and ISPs in Colombia
- Ideal diverse location from Bogotá
- Over 200 m2 of white space
- Network and connectivity services, IP Transit, Direct Internet Access, GNIIX, Cloud Connect, Managed Colocation and Hosting, Network Virtualization, etc.
- Fully redundant DC (-48V) and battery back-up AC (110-120V) power
- Redundant and hybrid cooling
- Full and 1/3 racks, secured and managed
- Fire protection and suppression systems
- Remote hand services available