Effective date: 06-18-2021
What information do we collect and how is it collected?
Information you provide: We collect information you provide to us voluntarily, such as your name, business, title, email address, mailing address, and phone number, when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, use our chatbot, attend a webinar, interact with us on social media, or fill out a form.
If you reside in Argentina, Bermuda, Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela, we may collect the above information and your date of birth, country of residence, and banking/financial information as part of our business relationship with you.
Publicly-Available Sources: We may collect information that is available to us through publicly-available information sources, such as:
- Proxy server
- Web browser type
- Internet service provider
- Page view
- Internal Searches
- Operational systems
- Preferences for language and publicity
- Frequency of visit to the website
- Google analytics
- Twitter Name
- Facebook Name
- Employment Name
- Employment Seniority
- Employment title
- Geo information (City, Region, Country, Postal Code, Latitude, Longitute)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
Information we collect automatically: We also collect internet or other electronic network activity information, including:
- IP address;
- Domain/home server;
- Geo-location data;
- Browser type, language, and plug-ins;
- Operating system;
- Internet service provider;
- Device type and ID number; and
- Cookies (see below for more details)
Most browsers are set up to accept cookies automatically. You can deactivate the storing of cookies or adjust your browser to inform you before the cookie is stored on your computer. You can find more information about cookies and how they work at https://www.allaboutcookies.org/. In the case of third-party cookies for interest-based advertising, you can opt out of receiving interest-based ads from members of the Digital Advertising Alliance at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ for web properties or at https://youradchoices.com/appchoices for mobile apps.
What do we use your information for?
We may use the information we collect from you to:
- Operate and improve our business, such as by entering into and managing contractual agreements, performing due diligence, enabling your use of our services and fulfilling your requests, improving our website or our services, developing new products or services, using the information for internal financial activities, or performing data analysis to help us operate more efficiently;
- Advertise and market our services, such as by creating sales proposals, sending you information on our products and services or on promotions or surveys we offer, or identifying business opportunities and facilitating sales efforts;
- Administer your account or our website;
- Protect against, identify, or investigate fraud or other criminal activity; and/or
- Communicate with you regarding any of the above purposes
We only process personal information from you pursuant to appropriate lawful bases for processing as necessary for:
- Performing a contract to which you are a party;
- Complying with a legal obligation, or pursue or defend legal claims; and
- Our legitimate business interests, such as performing contract obligations, or exercising our legal or contract rights or improving services, products, and operations
When is your information deleted?
Personal data will be retained as needed for business administration, tax, or legal purposes and as consistent with applicable law, including LGPD. In many cases, this will require retention through the period of your relationship with us. After that, personal data will be deleted or destroyed. We retain your information using appropriate technical and organizational measures designed to make the personal data collected secure.
How can you control your information?
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future commercial messages, you can follow the opt-out instructions included in the message. Please be aware that if you opt out of receiving commercial messages from us, it may take up to ten (10) business days for us to process your opt-out request, and you may receive commercial messages from us during that period. Even if you opt out of receiving promotional and marketing material, we may still correspond with you about your existing or past business relationships with us (e.g., any purchase of our products or use of our services, or responses to your requests for information either through the website or other means).
Brazil Privacy Rights: If you reside in Brazil, you have the right to request what information we process and disclose about you, correct any incomplete or inaccurate data, revoke your previous consent, or object to our collection. You also have the right to request that we anonymize, block, limit, or delete your information, or ensure the portability of your information to another service or product provider. Whether and how a right applies will depend upon the lawful basis pursuant to which the data is processed, the nature of the personal data, and our ability to determine that we hold responsive personal data. To make a request, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the information on our Contact Us page. We may need additional information to verify your identity before processing your request.
How do we protect your information?
We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, and modification, and require our vendors to adhere to these same security standards. Although we strive to keep your personal information secure, no security measures are absolute and we cannot guarantee any security measures will be 100% effective. Use caution when transmitting information over the Internet.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We may share your information:
- With our affiliates and other companies in which we have an economic interest or ownership rights.
- With others working for us, which includes third parties that perform services on our behalf such as running our site and sending communications for us.
- With other third parties, such as law enforcement or other government entities: (1) if we believe there has been a violation of our site policies; (2) if we believe that someone may be causing injury to our rights or property, to other users, or to anyone else; (3) to provide information to law enforcement; or (4) as required by law.
We do not share your personal information with any third-party vendor or website owner for their own marketing purposes.
Third party links
We may provide links to other websites maintained by unaffiliated third parties for your convenience. But that should not be taken as our endorsement or approval of those websites or their content. We do not maintain those third-party websites and are not responsible for the availability, accuracy, or quality of their content. We make no representations or warranties whatsoever about any other website which you may choose to access through our site. You should review the terms and conditions related to the use of any third-party websites before using them.
We do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older and should not be accessed by anyone under the age of 13.
Terms and Conditions