Powerful capabilities for expanding network and reach, providing market leading security and availability.
GlobeNet Cloud Connect is your best choice to access cloud service providers. By setting up a single local connection to GlobeNet, you can access every cloud present in our ecosystem.
• Higher security, with a private and secure connection to cloud service providers.
• Zero oversubscription guarantees the delivery of a better service for critical applications or SaaS.
• Turn key solution: One local port/circuit to access all major cloud providers.
• Efficiency and scalability: Select to access the clouds, from 100 Mbps to 10 Gbps.
• 24x7x365 network monitoring.
• AWS, MS Azure, Google Could, LinkedIn, Zendesk, Zoom Video, Cisco WEBEX among others.
Designed to offer a reliable, stable, and physically secure hosting and colocation environment, with low latency access to international content and major interconnection points. Available at Barranquilla datacenter and our Cable Landing Stations.
• 1/3, 2/3 or full 23” cabinets
• 24x7x365 on-site security including video surveillance, key cards and biometric authentication
• Remote hands services available
• Protected and redundant AC power (110-120V) and DC (-48V) with battery back-up
• Redundant hybrid cooling systems, and back-up emergency generator
• Fire protection and suppression systems
For carriers and ISPs that want to expand their networks or extend them beyond domestic markets, Virtualization Services provide agile, flexible, and cost effective solutions without the traditional overheads associated with new infrastructure and equipment deployment.
• Customer managed network architecture and capacity upgrades
• No CAPEX
• Proactive network monitoring
• Scalable capacity
• Management of peering connections and other NOC services
• Engineering services